Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawsuits in San Francisco
Call Us Now For a Free Consultation
Highly Skilled Advocacy For All Types Of Accidents
Personal injuries span a broad spectrum of accidents and other incidents. Our firm has experience with all types of accidents, including those involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Our accident attorneys represent individuals who have suffered serious injuries in accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and other types of motor vehicles. We also help pedestrians who have been struck by motor vehicles, and our attorneys represent people who have been in a bicycle accident.
- Product liability accidents: Robert E. Cartwright and his team of experienced lawyers have been nationally recognized for their superior advocacy in cases involving defective products, inadequate warning signs, and other product liability hazards caused by negligent manufacturers, suppliers and retailers alike.
- Construction accidents: Construction sites are frequently the location of serious accidents and catastrophic injuries, from falling objects to collapsing scaffolding.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: If you were involved in a slip-and-fall accident on another person’s property, and your resulting injuries were caused by another’s negligence, you have the right to bring a personal injury claim against that person. This is known as a premises liability claim.
- Dog bites: Serious dog bites and animal attacks can lead to scarring, disfigurement and other injuries. If you have been a victim of a dog bite, our experienced team of Bay Area injury lawyers have the expertise and ingenuity to fight to get you proper compensation.
- Drowning and water-related accidents: Our injury attorneys are experienced at handling cases involving accidental drownings, swimming pool accidents and other types of water-related accidents.
- Food poisoning: If you became ill from eating food at a restaurant or other establishment, our injury attorneys will assist you in bringing a claim against the liable parties.
- Sports and recreation accidents: If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident while playing sports, our injury attorneys can provide you with skilled advocacy.
- Toxic substances: Our team of toxic tort lawyers assists those who have been injured as a result of contact with a toxic chemical, whether it is asbestos or a pesticide.
Accidents Involving Wrongful Death and Catastrophic Injuries
If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury, or if you lost a family member to wrongful death, you know that money cannot undo the damage or bring back the person you lost. Nothing but time and the support of friends and family can ease the pain you feel. However, receiving compensation from the negligent party can help you recoup costs related to the traumatic event. Moreover, many people find closure in holding the responsible party accountable, by providing some justice for the victim of the catastrophic injury or wrongful death.
Families who are traumatized by a catastrophic injury or wrongful death often lose their primary financial provider. Our attorneys can help alleviate the financial stress on families by recovering past and future wage losses for burdened families.
Our Bay Area wrongful death lawyers have experience with the most serious catastrophic injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries and head trauma
- Spinal cord trauma and back injuries
- Paralysis, quadriplegia and paraplegia
- Loss of limb and amputations
- Broken bones and serious fractures
- First-, second- and third-degree burns
- Injuries to children
Our wrongful death attorneys also handle fatal cases involving accidental death. If you have lost a loved one, our team of wrongful death attorneys will assist you in understanding who can file a wrongful death claim and explain why you need an experienced wrongful death lawyer for these particular types of cases.
Our Wrongful Death Attorneys Will Work To Get You The Compensation You Deserve
Our highly skilled team of trial attorneys understand that the lives of everyone in a family will change after a catastrophic injury or wrongful death. Family members may find that they have to become caregivers or take on new roles within the family. Some people may have to give up their jobs to care for an injured loved one while others may have to enter the workforce to help pay the bills. In addition, the emotional trauma suffered by the family can have an enormous impact on everyone.
We work closely with families to ensure that all of their needs are met. Working with economic experts, doctors and life-care planners, we will calculate your past and future losses. This may include medical bills, long-term medical treatment, lost income, pain and suffering, funeral expenses and compensation for the loss of a loved one.
Contact us online, or call 415-433-0444 in San Francisco or 707-901-3020 in the North Bay. YOUR INITIAL CASE CONSULTATION IS FREE!