San Francisco Family Law Attorney
The family law attorneys at the Cartwright Law Firm are committed to resolving your dissolution of marriage (divorce), child custody or other family law matters outside of court to avoid the stress of trial. However, when that cannot be accomplished, we will provide the most vigorous and effective representation in court.
Help For Anyone Facing A Serious Family Law Matter
Our clients include all sorts of individuals, including high-income earners, business owners, professionals, homemakers and stay-at-home parents. We are committed to providing the most effective representation at reasonable rates. When you become our client, we will listen closely to your goals and problems and then develop a litigation strategy to achieve the best possible results for you. We can help you with your family law issues, including the following:
- Divorce, also known as dissolution of marriage. We handle contested and uncontested divorce cases, as well as all related matters. We are committed to protecting your interests during this difficult time.
- Child custody and visitation, including legal custody and physical custody. Our goal is to obtain parenting time arrangements that protect your relationship with your child.
- Child support, which is designed to make certain that the financial needs of your child are met. We are well-versed in child support calculation.
- Spousal support, also known as alimony. This form of support is designed to achieve balance in situations when one spouse has lower income and earning capacity.
- Premarital agreements, also known as prenuptial agreements. These agreements are designed to protect your interests in the event of a divorce. They are drafted and signed prior to the marriage. We also create postmarital or postnuptial agreements.
- Mediation and collaborative divorce, which are important alternatives to the traditional contested route and can save time and money.
- Document preparation services, including preparation of marital settlement agreements to help clients avoid costly legal fees.
At the Cartwright Law Firm, our San Francisco lawyers are ready to help you prepare for the future and resolve your difficult family law matters. We have the experience, support and drive to help you now. Please contact us today to schedule a no-charge consultation to discuss your concerns.