Slip And Fall/Premises Liability Accident Attorney in San Francisco
Were you or a loved one injured on property owned by another individual due to poor or inadequate upkeep? The experienced San Francisco premises liability lawyers of The Cartwright Law Firm are prepared to provide you with the legal support you need to pursue such a claim. Not only are we well-equipped to handle the administrative aspects of your case—such as filing within the statute of limitations, providing supporting evidence, and keeping track of all paperwork—but we also offer connections to top-level researchers and expert witnesses who can make the difference in your case.
Call Us Now For a Free Consultation
If you need a slip fall attorney in San Francisco or elsewhere in California, and if you believe your injury is a case of premises liability, The Cartwright Law Firm can help you recover the damages to which you are entitled.
What Is Premises Liability
Premises liability is a significant branch of personal injury. Cases of premises liability involve injury while on the property of another individual or more specifically, on a property that lacks satisfactory maintenance or proper cautionary signage. Like any personal injury case, the determining factor in premises liability is negligence. If the negligence of a property owner caused you injury, a San Francisco premises liability attorney from The Cartwright Law Firm can advocate for you.
Some of the most common types of premises liability cases include the following:
- Slip and fall. Water or another substance is present on the floor, causing you to slip and sustain injury.
- Trip and fall. You trip over a construction or maintenance defect in the floor of a property and suffer injury
- Retail store negligence. You are injured inside a retail store.
- Negligent security. You were inadequately protected at a facility that provides security.
- Assaults and attacks. You suffered assault and/or battery on property owned by another person.
- Daycare negligence. Your child suffered injury when he or she was not properly looked after in a child care facility.
- Dog bites. You were attacked or bitten by a dog owned by another individual.
Any time you are injured while on property owned by another person, you should at least consult with a San Francisco premises liability lawyer. Even cases that involve insufficient security, dog bites, or poor childcare fall into the premises liability category. When you or a loved one suffers harm, the negligent party should be held responsible.
Moreover, filing a claim with the help of a premises liability lawyer in San Francisco will help protect others from being injured as you were.
We Demand Accountability
Take control of the situation by contacting The Cartwright Law Firm today. Our personal injury attorneys serve the communities of San Jose, Oakland, Sacramento, Palo Alto, and cities throughout California. We will work to help you recover financial damages to compensate for the physical and emotional damage you suffered.