Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys in Vacaville
Nursing home abuse can take place in many ways. Your loved one can be a victim if they suffer from:
- Bed sores or ulcerating skin lesions
- Cuts, bruises, and other similar injuries
- Humiliation or intimidation due to yelling or threats
- Being mocked or kept isolated
- Improperly administering medications
- Forced to live in unsanitary conditions that may include a lack of bathing or wearing dirty clothes
- Malnutrition or dehydration
- Financial abuse such as identity theft or forgery
If you suspect that your family member is suffering from nursing home abuse, you need to contact local authorities as soon as possible to report the problem. You should also contact the Vacaville office of The Cartwright Law Firm to take immediate action to protect the mental, emotional and financial well-being of your family member.
Once we know that a patient is safe, we can assist you in pursuing a claim against a nursing home operator so that you can be compensated for the pain and suffering associated with that abuse. This also sends a message to the operator that their actions are being monitored on behalf of all patients at the facility.
We are backed by over 60 years of experience and are recognized as one of Northern California’s leading nursing home abuse litigation firms. We take pride in our success, but we are just as proud of how we treat our clients, protecting their rights and helping them to regain a sense of normalcy in their lives while we work through difficult legal situations.
If you have a family member that has been the victim of nursing home abuse, contact the Cartwright Law Firm for a free consultation today. We represent clients throughout the greater Bay Area with offices in Vacaville, San Francisco, Discovery Bay and Santa Rosa.